Werewolf Mod V1.1 [UPDATE 21/03/2019]
The archives are now zips, now I expect It Won't cause any problem
I added a few minor things! :
- Replaced the"Ravenous" buff using the"Hungry like a wolf". It follows that a werewolf, even when not in feral form, can eat spoiled food without feeling disgusted!
- Added a new effect to werewolves voice besides being deep.
- Now, whenever you cheat to get to level 5 of the lycanthropy ability immediately, you will have (as you should) level 4's abilities.
- Added two flavours into the mod that changes the appearence of werewolves:
Flavour1 makes werewolves have the"animal like" look, so with the muzzle, the fur, etc..
Flavour2 leaves werewolves have a"human-like" appearance: They will have lots of hair, brown messy eyebrows and beard, pointed ears, sharp fangs, claws, face details and orange eyes with black sclera.
The zip will have two folders 'Sounds' and 'Nyx_Werewolf Mod':
- The folders within the'Sounds' folder, will need to be extracted to
C:\Users[Username]\Records \Electronics \The Sims 4\Custom Music
(Don't mind the Nyx_WerewolfSounds folder, it has been created for future content)
To listen to the howls you need to not have the volume of the music at 0%
- The folder'Nyx_Werewolf mod', will need to be put to
C:\Users[Username]\Documents\Electronics \The Sims 4\Mods
Now let Us Discuss the mod:
-A brand new occult: Werewolves. How do my sims become one? -
- The first is given by an item from purchase mode. It is known as the'Special Treasure Map', which is truly a substitute for"History of the Earth, Print 3" painting.
Then your sim will be given a buff called'A treasure huh?' (+3 concentrated ) which lasts for approximately 4 hours. This buff permits you to carry out the'Explore the black woods' by clicking in your sim. This interaction can be obtained only from 20:00 to 5:30 while your sim gets the concentrated buff active. If you choose to research, your sim will go outside your lot and have a"rabbithole" experience.
After this"injury" they won't adhere to the directions of the map and can only see it.
- It is possible to create a toddler/child using the werewolf attribute from CAS (The cartoon when choosing the attribute looks weird on kids ). When they develop into teens their abilities will be awakened and they will begin turning in their feral form each evening. The attribute is available to adolescents too, but DON'T SELECT IT, since it won't give you some werewolf power. Note: you will want to use the birthday cake!
- You want to get a selectable sim that has been cured from lycanthropy. Details will be under where I will explain about the two potions within the mod. ***
- You want to get a selectable werewolf sim that has reached the maximum of this"lycanthropy" skill. Click on the sim you want to change, pick the"Werewolf" menu menu, and click on the'give cursed bite' alternative. Following the werewolf has attacked the targeted sim, they'll pass and after that, they will have the first phase of the curse.
-Cursed bite phases -
There are 4 phases of this curse before becoming a Real werewolf:
- Following the"rabbithole" experience or the attack from a werewolf, the sim will have the first phase of the curse. It'll be a buff called'Recent Bite' (+10 Uncomfortable), which will provide the sim some bloody scars all over their body, their left hand bitten, along with an occasional idle cartoon in which the bitten hand will"heartbeat". The buff lasts for approximately 6 hours.
- Following the first enthusiast expires another enthusiast will spawn. (+20 Uncomfortable), which will provide the sim a"cleaned" version of these scars, and the identical idle animation as the first phase. The buff lasts for approximately 4 hours.
- The third phase will be an additional buff called'Temporary Amnesia…' (+30 Dazed), which will provide the sim a more healed and translucent version of the scars (but the sting is still apparent ) and another idle animation.
- The fourth and final phase will be a buff called'Ferocious Behavior' (+1 Embarrassed), which will get rid of all the scars from the body (except the sting ) and will provide the sim another occasional idle animation.
After these stages you will want to wait 20:00 (18:00 in Forgotten Hollow) to your sim to become a werewolf.
Every night, at 20:00 (18:00 In Forgotten Hollow), your sim will change into a werewolf, and you can already detect some changes in their appearance:
- They will have a muzzle.
- They will be more muscular.
- They'll get a deeper voice.
- They will have paws (which will be covered by socks if they have them) And a tail (which will bug with a few bracelets)
At 7:00 the werewolf will return to normal.
-Lycanthropy skill and skills -
Werewolves won't have all their skills just yet. To unlock more skills you want to progress from the new ability called"Lycanthropy". Let us see what each level brings:
At Level 1 they could:
- Hunt for meals, which will make them vanish from the lot for around 3/4 hours. Once they have returned, they will have two raw foods on the stock.
This interaction will make different sims respond: Werewolves will howl too and other sims will be amazed by the werewolf.
- Growl in other sims. The reaction will be different depending upon the targeted sim's occult: When it is a vampire they'll yawn, If it is a sim they'll be horrified, and If it is a werewolf they'll respond ferociously.
At Level 2 they could:
- Maul human sims, where they will only attack the target, which makes them pass out and get the"Attacked by Werewolf" (+4 dazed) buff.
At level 3 they could:
- Make a unique howl exclusively to bring a few other werewolves on the lot.
- Exercise sparring with other werewolves (In their feral form) independently in the target's lycanthropy level.
- Be free from the traditional transformation cycle, and will no more be affected by the entire moon that much. In actuality, they will have a fresh need corresponding to this: The Wildness need.
This need will fall if the sim is in their human form, and will increase if they're in their feral form. To change into their feral types, they will have a new option from the'werewolf' menu called'Switch into > Form'.
If the desire drops too low, they automatically turn in their wild form, and they will need to wait 6 hours so as to return to their human form. The need drops quicker when it is night.
- Have mastered their feral powers so the wildness ability does not fall anymore.
- They could either purchase a cure on the telephone. To do this you need to click on your werewolf and choose the'Purchase a Lycanthropic-B' interaction.
A thing which can be carried out by any level werewolf is the romantic"Nuzzle" interaction (still in beta stage, since it still has some bugs) that may be carried out by two werewolves with eachother.
Following a level 5 werewolf beverages the cure their lycanthropy skill will be totally erased and their body will be poorer.
A treated werewolf will have the amount of the supplier of the cure that doesn't just create the cure itself, but also makes"antidotes" for it. To purchase a cursed drink you need to click on your sim and choose the'Purchase a Lycanthronic-A' interaction. After that they will have the beverage in their stock and it's one to determine whether it is the ex-werewolf to drink it or a different sim.
Just do not forget that an ex-werewolf will need to reach level 5 of the lycanthropy skill again to be able to drink another treatment, so be wise!
If a human or a low-level werewolf beverages the cure they'll obtain the neusea buff.
- Some sounds, such as the werewolf growling at another sim, requires vampires to be heard. In the future I will set custom sounds to that also.
- The muzzle seems strange when given to a fat sim.
- The'Nuzzle' Interaction, will look odd. Thus, to make it look good, you'll have to carry out a romantic interaction , such as a'kiss on the cheek' or'Hold closely' etc.. Additionally, it doesn't have any connection filter so that it can be carried out even by two werewolves that hate eachother.
- As for now all of the social interactions werewolves do not have any connection consequence and will REQUIRE the two sims to stand up! If they sit they won't perform any animation and it'll provide the direct result to the goal.
- The werewolf cure/cursed beverage will have to be drunk while sitting on a seat (using a desk ) or on a stool (with a bar). If the lot does not have one of these things, the potions won't be drunk!
- The'Go searching' and the"Explore the deep dark forests" interaction can be found even in the social pie menu. So it may be possible to see them when clicking on other sims.
- Mystic Modder, to have helped me with all the societal interactions.
- Merman Simmer for the first werewolf skin.
- Notanotheranimesimblr for the tail transformation from YS used to produce the werewolf tail.
- Icemunmun for the raw food given to werewolves when searching.
- Thepancake, for his help with cartoon conversions.